SHAPING THE FUTURE BY INVESTING IN YOUTH
With a growing population of youth in South Africa (over 19 million), now more than ever, it is essential to nurture youth for the future of the country.
Life Choices is a non-profit organization founded on the belief that once off interventions are not enough to transform a young person’s life.
Since 2005, LIFE CHOICES has IMPACTED over 138,000 lives with CHOICES and NOT CHARITY
Life Choices Model
Life Choices provides comprehensive services in Family Stability, Health, Education and Leadership. Life Choices believes that these four building blocks are critical for youth to thrive.
Salesian Life Choices
Guided by workshop facilitator Catarina Tropa, Leaders' Quest alumni engaged with each other and discussed the topic of Support at a recent ...
18 hours 12 min ago.
- Salesian Life Choices Thanks Tanya Farber for the lovely story about New Ventures Studio in yesterday's Sundaytimes.co.za....1 day 23 hours ago.
- Salesian Life Choices Our kind-hearted colleague Tatenda Mawoyo is passionate about social change and strives to see the value in others. He enjoys spending time ...5 days 22 hours ago.
- Salesian Life Choices Much of the volatility seen on South African campuses and at institutions of higher learning during the Fees Must Fall protests was aggravat...The lack of opportunities for education, excessively high levels of youth unemployment and dissatisfaction with persistent levels of inequal... ‘People are angry because the situation they are living in is unjust,’ say youth 6 days 20 hours ago.
- Salesian Life Choices For the last three Saturdays Vicky Coates from Transformerleadership.com offered Leaders' Quest students 3 days of Leadership development tr...1 week 20 hours ago.
- Salesian Life Choices Thanks Tanya Farber for the lovely story about New Ventures Studio in yesterday's Sundaytimes.co.za....